In the Footsteps of Those Who Came Before
Humans are extremely adaptable and are capable of quickly incorporating new discoveries and cultures into their lives, but at the same time are creatures of habit and can be suspicious of people or things that seem to threaten their lifestyle.
- +2 to One Ability Score: Human characters get a +2 bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature.
- Medium: Humans are Medium creatures and have no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
- Normal Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
- Bonus Feat: Humans select one extra feat at 1st level.
- Skilled: Humans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.